Teacher Appreciation Committee
As the Teacher Appreciation Committee, our main purpose is to remind AES teachers and support staff how important they are to our children. Our appreciation is accomplished with kind gestures such as: monthly birthday celebrations, special treats, and monthly Teacher Appreciation breakfasts and luncheons throughout the year.
Some of the upcoming planning for the year includes:
- “Welcome Back to School” breakfast during the pre-school planning week
- Teacher birthdays acknowledged each month
- Breakfast & yogurt for Teacher workdays
- Special luncheons brought in from our favorite local restaurants
- Pot luck luncheons provided by parents
If you are interested in volunteering to help the Teacher Appreciation committee or in just providing a dish for one of the luncheons, please contact Deanna Francis.