Come Join the Fun!
- Friday, February 6th
- Session 1 – 5:00 pm to 6:45 pm
- Session 2 – 7:15 pm to 9:00 pm
- Space is limited in the AES Cafeteria, so send in your ticket order before we sell out! Click here to download the order form
- Important! Please indicate on the form whether or not you would like to be moved to the other session if the session you requested is sold out. This will help us accommodate as many families as we can.
- Tickets are $7 each
- Tickets include one (1) bingo card, lemonade, one (1) bag of chips and your choice of one (1) Chick-fil-A sandwich, one (1) 8-pack of Chick-fil-A nuggets or one (1) Chick-fil-A side salad. Sorry, we can not fill any custom orders.
- Extra bingo cards are available for $1
What you need to know:
- Order forms are due on Friday, January 23rd or until the event sells out
- Orders will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Once Bingo Night sells out, order forms and payments will be returned immediately.
- All tickets will be sent out on Monday, February 2nd via your student.
How can YOU help make Bingo Night great?
- Simply donate gently used or new toys, gadgets or home goods in the bingo prize box outside the AES front office.
- Contact Storm Cotsman at firstname.lastname@example.org to help solicit local businesses, pick up or shop for cool prizes for Bingo Night.
We need an hour or so of your time to help pull off this fun event. Jobs include but are not limited to:
- Prize Patrol – helping to spot bingo winners, checking bingo cards and handing out prizes
- Food Stations – help keep the food and drink lines short and moving quickly by passing out food, lemonade and/or chips
- Set Up, Reset or Clean Up – we need help before, in between and after both sessions to get the cafeteria ready to play Bingo and put back together for school on Monday
Click on the Volunteer Spot link below to sign up for a volunteer position today!
Don’t forget, the 5th Grade will be hosting a bake sale that night, so come hungry!
Questions? Please contact Deanna Francis at email@example.com